– Where are we?
– We are in Sunnarr’s hands now.
– Will he protect us?
– YES, he will hold on tight and never let us go.
– Will he make sure we are fed?
– NO, we will have to look for food ourselves.
– Will he clothe us?
– NO, we must go forth and find fabrics, and then tailor them to our needs.
– Will he shelter us from stormy weather and the upcoming winds?
– NO, we must build places of refuge in His name.
– Will he point to the right path and show us the way?
– NO, he will open our eyes to the territory, but will not draw us a map.
– Are we not just as hungry, homeless, weather- beaten, and lost as we have ever been?
– NO, for we are ‘the Scion’ and will be forever more.
– Will tomorrow not just be like any other day?
– NO, we will rise early and, before light, we will slaughter our enemy as they sleep.
– Will we praise Him as we lubricate our bodies and quench our thirst with their blood, and make new weapons with their bones?
– YES, for we start as we mean to go on and nothing can stop us, not even the oncoming night, the darkness that falls or the eclipse that threatens our God; for Sunnarr shines brightly, glows heavenly and burns knowingly.